How to Become a NACA Strategic Partner
Are you a Native Organization, Chamber of Commerce, or Minority Business Organization? NACA wants to talk to you! As we continue our mission of advocacy, NACA looks to other like-minded organizations to partner with on legislative issues and potential business connectivity. Contact email@example.com learn how to getting involved with NACA.
NACA Strategic Partner Benefits
- NACA’s support in initiatives that align with or closely relate to NACA’s Mission.
- Informational resources to support your initiatives when available.
- Sharing of event announcements through NACA Social Media networks.
- Inclusion of your events in two NACA Events communications with membership.
- Sharing of networks, connecting you with entities and individuals that approach NACA who may be better served by your organization.
- Listed as a Strategic Partner in in the program for NACA’s Annual B2B Conference & Expo.
- Listed on website as a Strategic Partner.
- Invitation to NACA Receptions.